Call of Duty Betting
GGBet Call of Duty Betting
Call of Duty has sold millions of copies worldwide and undoubtedly has some of the poster gameplay and eSports tournaments. The game was created by Activision as far back as 2003 but is still prominent in the world of gaming. The tournaments that this game has created make for healthy eSports betting on some top bookmakers. GGBet is one of these and expertly facilitates Call of Duty betting on its site. In this article, we’ll check out the perks of wagering on Call of Duty and the incentives for doing so.
Call of Duty Betting Format
How is Call of Duty played? Though it’s a tad diverse, it’s not the most complex, and you can understand it before you begin betting. Several modes can be played on Call of Duty. The game is a first-person shooter game and has teams and individuals vying for the win. The popular game modes are Search and Destroy and Hardpoint. To sum up the gameplay, the players are often required to plant a bomb or defuse it, among other things. You’ll need to watch several fixtures to get a feel for the different game modes that are played on Call of Duty bets.
Different Call of Duty Bets on GGBet
GGBet offers you several choices to make in COD betting on the platform. You’ll discover different types of bets you can make on GGBet, granting you the full experience of wagering on Call of Duty. Some of these bet types are;
- Outright Bets: In Call of Duty tournaments, outrights may not be the most popular betting type. However, they’re present and ready for you to wager. It involves choosing the winner of a tournament before the tournament begins. If that prediction is correct, you’ll win your bet.
- Map Winner: Call of Duty is played on several maps. One of the teams must win these maps to proceed to the next map. You can choose who will win a particular map, and if you’re correct, you’ll get paid out your winnings.
- Match Winner: There are different maps (games) in a best-of-three or best-of-five series. The match-winner bet concerns the entire Call of Duty League betting game rather than a specific map. You’re to choose who will win the entire match. If your prediction is spot on, you can be assured of your payout.
- Handicap Bets: Playing the handicap means giving one team an advantage and the other a disadvantage. Often, the bigger team is put at a disadvantage. For instance, they can have a +1.5 handicap. This means that for the bet to win, that team has to win with a margin of 2 and above (+1.5). This type of bet is good because it increases the odds that the favourites get.
Call of Duty odds
Call of Duty odds are presented in some ways, depending on the site and other factors such as geography. However, these odds have similar meanings and will be discussed below.
- Decimal Odds: Decimal odds are very popular regarding Call of Duty betting. GGBet parades its odds in the decimal way, which is the easiest to understand. Here, the stake is multiplied by the odds. For instance, a $10x2.00 will give a payout of $20.
- Fractional Odds: Fractional odds are mostly found on British bookmakers. The fractional bet shows you how much you must stake to get a certain figure. The numerator shows you your potential payout, while the denominator is what you need to wager to get it. A 20/1 bet means that for every $1 you put on Call of Duty bets, you’ll receive $20.
- American Odds: As the name suggests, American odds are used mostly by American platforms. They are usually presented with a plus and minus sign. The minus-sign odds show that your risk is more than the reward, while the plus-sign bet means the reward outweighs the risk. Plus(+)sign bets are usually less likely to happen, while the -odds are more likely to occur.
Tips and Strategies for Call of Duty Betting
There are some strategies that you can employ in your Call of Duty betting to reap the rewards of successful wagering. These strategies are not failproof but offer you more in the way of accuracy than having no strategy at all.
- Do your research: It is a rule of thumb to vet the teams you’re betting on before placing the bet. This allows you to anticipate the best markets to bet on and whether or not to totally avoid the fixture.
- Follow the teams: You should regularly get updates about what the teams are up to, if there are any absentees or anything you should know about. This puts you in the best position to make an informed betting choice.
- Watch the games: To understand how they are played, you should regularly catch them on air. This will give you firsthand experience and fuel your knowledge of COD betting on GGBet.
GGBet Call of Duty League betting offers many more benefits than one article can explain. Also, getting a first-person experience is never bad when discussing top eSports betting sites like GGBet. We recommend this site and promise you’ll have a wholesome time betting COD on it.